- Ability to communicate with other members of your team and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to safely operate a variety of tools or machines in a production setting.
- Some positions require the ability to regularly lift up to 20lbs throughout the day and remain standing for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
*This is an example of some of the duties you may be asked to complete on an assignment for Summit Careers.
- Keep manufacturing areas free of debris and dirt.
- Set out or put away tools.
- Operate machines.
- Hold or supply materials and tools.
- Load and unload items from machines and assembly lines.
- Report any issues to higher-level employees.