Summit Careers is a full service staffing and recruiting firm located in Springfield, MA. Currently we have a client in need of strong Housekeeper to join their Bed Management Program. This position is in hospital and will require that you have strong interpersonal skills. You will be interacting with patients and hospital workers alike.
Job Responsibilities for the Ideal Housekeeper/Bed Management candidate:
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Works closely with management to move, clean and test hospital beds.
- Maintain high levels in flexibility, organization and prioritizing work.
- Works in a team environment collaborating with coworkers and unit staff.
- Maintain health, safety and attendance requirements.
- Adhere to system and department compliance policies and any applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to perform daily responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Performs other departmental duties as required.
Qualifications for the Ideal Housekeeper/Bed Management candidate:
- Experience in janitorial maintenance.
- Computer skills needed to use their proprietary software.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.