We are currently seeking Quality Engineer for a direct hire position in Ellington, CT.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Conduct laboratory testing to support defined industry and customer specific requirements.
- Possess working knowledge of dimensioning and feature definition (GDT) methods and associated population statistics.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of hard and soft quality tools, e.g., MSA, SPC, full layouts, capability studies, gage R&R’s and document auditing.
- Possess the ability to operate and program precision measuring equipment, e.g., Miro-Vu (Vision & touch probe CMM’s), Keyence measuring systems, optical comparators, etc.
- Support Quality Management System with the ISO Management Representative
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in plastics and Quality Assurance activities.
- Fluency in Quality sciences and Quality tools such as lean manufacturing, TPE, mistake proofing, Kaizen and 5-S.
- Understand the basics of injection molding.
- ISO 9001/13485 knowledge
- Experience with IQMS