Summit Careers is seeking Fabrication Support candidates for a client in Stafford Springs, CT.
6a - 4:30 Mon - Thurs
6a - 10:30a Fridays
$15/hr, opportunity for higher pay based on experience
- Willing to assist in any and all areas within the company on an “as needed” basis
- Learn all aspects of shearing, kick press, and laminating under the direction of department lead
- Support production operators
- Deburr parts as required
- Perform basic maintenance on machinery
- High School diploma, GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Detail Oriented
- Basic math skills
- Basic blueprint comprehension
- Open to being trained on equipment
Apply here or call us at 860-615-4188 to start your next career!