I am excited to announce an immediate opening for a full time Quality Inspector for a premier client. The Quality Inspector will assist in driving the companies continuous improvement initiatives through the use of Six Sigma tools. We are looking for an individual who can interpret technical drawings/blueprints as well as is experienced with dimensional measurement drawings This role is based in East Longmeadow, Ma.
- Inspect new parts on the production floor throughout production.
- Read and Interpret Blueprints from the client and the Quality Engineer.
- Utilization of dimensional measurement systems required (Keyence technology ideal)
- Tracking of non-conformance data and initiating corrective actions.
- Conduct first piece production approvals and assist the inspection department to ensure quality of product meets the customers specifications.
- 2+ years in a Quality Inspector role
- Experience utilizing Optical Comparators, micrometers, calipers.
- Experience with dimensional measurement tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting project deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of employees.