Currently we have a premier client looking for top notch 5 Axis CNC Machinists. The client pays well and provides potential overtime, great benefits, and significant growth opportunities. Their culture is top notch and they treat their employees really well.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist
- Set-Up and operate CNC machines.
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- Follow all company safety protocol.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Perform proper setup and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
Requirements of the CNC Machinist
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with set-ups, understand blueprints, and are familiar with close tolerance high quality work.
- Consistent working history (no more than 3 employers in 10 years)
- Programming experience is a big plus