We are currently seeking PLC Technicians for a second shift position located in Ellington, CT.
- Troubleshooting, repair, and installation of low & high voltage industrial electromechanical & control systems for utility and production equipment.
- Assists in the development, implementation, repair, and maintenance of the plant’s instrumentation, control, and electromechanical systems.
- Reload and reboot PLC to restore faulted equipment after power outages.
- Repairs electrical and mechanical equipment and/or replaces defective parts and lubricates and cleans parts as needed in accordance with food/beverage manufacturing quality system practices.
- Experienced use of electrical diagnostic equipment such as multi meters.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Use equipment and materials properly and reports potentially unsafe conditions.