We have an immediate opportunity for a Home Health Care Registered Nurse in the Shelton, Ct. area. This is a great opportunity to work for a clinician owned, locally operated Home Health Agency.
- Provide skilled hands-on care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Develop the patient's plan of care for the safe and effective delivery of services in their homes.
- Collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal patient outcomes, which includes communicating to the Case Manager and other caregivers.
- Provide education to empower patients to manage their chronic disease processes.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in CT.
- A Minimum of 1-year clinical experience.
- Home Health experience is preferred, but not required.
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work a full time, Monday through Friday daylight schedule.