Summit Careers is looking for patient transporters on both 1st and 2nd shifts for a hospital.
- Transport patients inside and outside of the facility to designated areas in a punctual and timely manner.
- Lift patients in and out of bed, chairs, taxis, and ambulances to move them to and from treatment areas and procedure rooms.
- Offer comfort and support to patients and their families.
- Transport medical equipment, supplies, and laboratory specimens to designated treatment, diagnostic, and patient care areas.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have BLS (Healthcare certified) training from the American Heart Association
- Must have a physical within last year and/or ability to provide a statement of good health
**Must be able to provide vaccination history and two professional references.**